Stash Blaster Birch Bracelet Loom – Starter Package
Portable bracelet loom with accessories.
CLOSEOUT _ WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
This lightweight and portable birch loom is made of 1/8" birch wood, and measures approximately 8” x 2 3/4" with a weaving space of 7" x 2 3/8". The finished bracelet size can be a max of 7” x 2 3/8". These dimensions should accommodate most wrist sizes but the length may be extended with the use of jewelry findings such as additional jump rings or a chain. The looms are available in a gauge/sett of 10.0 ends per inch (e.p.i.) and 12.0 e.p.i. These two setts make it ideal to work with a finer weight yarn or luxurious threads. To work with a bulkier weight yarn, the user may warp every other prong for a sett of 5.0 e.p.i or 6.0 e.p.i. The materials for these looms are sourced in Houston, Texas whenever possible or with North American suppliers. The looms are produced in a Houston, Texas studio workshop where they are laser cut, assembled, hand sanded and finished with a water based protective coating.
- Bracelet Loom Starter Package Includes:
- step by step color photo instructions
- metal tapestry needle
- 2” wee weaving comb
- 2 clips for securing the warp threads
- reusable cotton carrying bag
- 2 sets of jewelry findings to make two different width bracelets (colors and metal finishes may vary)
Already have loads of jewelry findings and clips? Check out the Stash Blaster® Bracelet Loom Compact Package for the option to buy a package without clips or jewelry findings.
- Additional Tools & Materials Required:
- jewelry pliers (we used flat-nose, round-nose and bent-nose)
- yarn and/or thread
- glue may be needed to secure ribbon crimp ends to bracelet fabric
- clips or tape to secure warp threads
- jewelry findings for finishing (jump rings, clasps, ribbon crimp ends)