$1,659.00 – $1,824.00
The elegant style of the Saori CH60 loom and the accessibility of the CH60A-2 make these very popular models.
At Handmade Saori, we pride ourselves on our customer support. When you buy a SAORI loom from us, it comes with 8 hours of free instruction in our studio in Belton, TX or 4 hours of free instruction via video chat. We also happily provide email and phone support to help you with any issues or questions you may have with your loom.
Drop Ship looms will ship directly to you from the manufacturer in Japan. There is no shipping charge for drop ship looms. Looms are built when ordered and will typically take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Immediate Shipment looms are in stock and ready for local pick-up or will ship to you from our location in Belton, TX (shipping charges will apply).
The Saori CH60 is made of high quality Japanese cherry wood.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated
- The warp beam is at a comfortable height so there is no need to kneel on the floor to put a warp on the loom
- The location of the cloth beam allows for storage of a large amount of cloth
- Wire heddles have large holes to make threading easier
- A ready made warp is setup on the loom so that you can start weaving right away
- Loom Width: 69 cm (26")
- Depth: 61 cm (24")
- Height: 98 cm (38")
- Weight: 15.7 kg (34.5 lbs.)
- Weaving Width: 60 cm/23"
CH60A-2 Model (Accessible)
The CH60A-2 loom is wheelchair accessible and height adjustable. It has all the features of the SAORI CH60; however, the wooden pedal beam is replaced by a flat adjustable metal brace. This lets a weaver in a wheelchair roll in close to the loom. The brace also has 5 height settings, allowing you to raise the loom up to 12.5 cm (4.9") from the floor. This is helpful for taller weavers as well! By adding optional accessories such as the Shuttle Shelf or the Hand Switcher, you can upgrade the SAORI CH60A-2 into a universal loom accessible by people with differing abilities.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES with Loom:
- 1 reed (5 dents/cm)
- 2 harnesses (including 420 wire heddles)
- 1 medium boat shuttle
- 15 bobbins
- 1 bobbin winder (built-in)
- 1 warp control lever (built-in)
- 1 reed hook
- 1 heddle hook
- 1 tying rod with cords
- 1 clipping rod
- 150 thread ready made warp (150 threads x 6 meters)