The Saori WX60 loom is made of beautiful wood and is foldable for transport and storage.
At Handmade Saori, we pride ourselves on our customer support. When you buy a SAORI loom from us, it comes with 8 hours of free instruction in our studio in Belton, TX or 4 hours of free instruction via video chat. We also happily provide email and phone support to help you with any issues or questions you may have with your loom.
Drop Ship looms will ship directly to you from the manufacturer in Japan. There is no shipping charge for drop ship looms. Looms are built when ordered and will typically take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Immediate Shipment looms are in stock and ready for local pick-up or will ship to you from our location in Belton, TX (shipping charges will apply).
The Saori WX60 is made of beautiful wood and is foldable for transport and storage.
- High quality birch wood frame makes a very stylish foldable loom
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- This model uses a maintenance free rubber friction warp control pedal
- The WX60 has a deeper reed race and the largest weaving depth of all Saori looms
- Wire heddles have large holes to make threading easier
- A ready made warp is setup on the loom so that you can start weaving right away
- Loom Width: 76 cm (30")
- Depth: 76 cm (30")/25 cm (10") when folded
- Height: 98.5 cm (39")/106 cm (42") when folded
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs.)
- Weaving Width: 60 cm/23"
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES with Loom:
- 1 reed (5 dents/cm)
- 2 harnesses (including 420 wire heddles)
- 1 medium boat shuttle
- 15 bobbins
- 1 bobbin winder (built-in)
- 1 warp control pedal (built-in)
- 1 reed hook
- 1 heddle hook
- 1 tying rod with cords
- 1 clipping rod
- 150 thread ready made warp (150 threads x 6 meters)