Currently drop shipping looms from Japan directly to you is NOT an option. Although we hope to be able to offer this again in the future, we have no time estimates on when that might be possible.
The Saori WX90 loom is made of beautiful wood and is foldable for transport and storage.
At Handmade Saori, we pride ourselves on our customer support. When you buy a SAORI loom from us, we happily provide email and phone support to help you with any issues or questions you may have with your loom.
Drop Ship looms will ship directly to you from the manufacturer in Japan. There is no shipping charge for drop ship looms. Looms are built when ordered and will typically take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Immediate Shipment looms are in stock and ready for local pick-up or will ship to you from our location in Belton, TX (shipping charges will apply).
The Saori WX90 is made of beautiful wood and is foldable for transport and storage.
- High quality wood frame makes a very stylish foldable loom
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- This model uses a maintenance free rubber friction warp control pedal
- Wire heddles have large holes to make threading easier
- Loom Width: 105 cm (41")
- Depth: 76 cm (30")/29 cm (11.5") when folded
- Height: 99 cm (39")/107 cm (42") when folded
- Weight: 16.5 kg (36.4 lbs.)
- Weaving Width: 90 cm (35")
- 1 reed (5 dents/cm)
- 2 harnesses (including wire heddles)
- 1 medium boat shuttle
- 15 bobbins
- 1 bobbin winder (built-in)
- 1 warp control pedal (built-in)
- 1 reed hook
- 1 heddle hook
- 1 tying rod with cords
- 1 clipping rod
NOTES: This loom does not come with a ready made warp. This loom comes fully unassembled and will require assembly. Parts are numbered for ease of assembly.